Discover the secrets to crafting round buttercream cakes adorned with mesmerizing marbled finishes. Unlock your inner artist as you learn the delicate art of cocoa butter painting on pastel chocolate shards, creating edible masterpieces that are as beautiful as they are delicious.
Note: The course includes the icing technique and the frosting recipe; it doesn’t cover the sponge recipe.
- Production of Eggless Buttercream for icing
- Colouring Buttercream with the right colours
- Mise-en-place for Icing
- Preparing the tools requires for Icing process
- Torting the cake using serrated knife
- Building the cake layers using Dam method.
- Perfect way to get straight clean sides and flat top.
- Single board method for achieving sharp edges
- Creating a marble effect with buttercream
- Creating pastel chocolate shards
- Cocoa butter painting on chocolate shards
- Step by step guide to achieve the perfect result.