Learn the art of perfecting dark chocolate ganache square cake icing, master the skill of creating a luxurious velvet spray finish, and adorn your creations with exquisite chocolate balls. Elevate your cake decorating repertoire and create visually stunning and irresistibly delicious treats.
Note: The course includes the icing technique and the frosting recipe; it doesn’t cover the sponge recipe.
- Production of dark chocolate ganache for icing
- Mise-en-place for Icing
- Preparing the tools requires for Icing process
- Torting the cake using serrated knife
- Building the cake layers using Dam method.
- Perfect way to get straight clean sides and flat top.
- Double board method for achieving sharp edges in square cakes
- Velvette effect on chocolate cakes
- Creating chocolate Balls and golden chocolate balls
- Assembly of Chocolate Balls on the cake
- Creating Chocolate gold drips on cake sides
- Step by step guide to achieve the perfect result.