Learn the techniques of creating a stunning square buttercream cake with a realistic concrete finish that will captivate any audience. Discover the beauty of kintsugi-inspired design as you incorporate intricate golden accents, transforming imperfections into striking features.
Note: The course includes the icing technique and the frosting recipe; it doesn’t cover the sponge recipe.
- Production of Eggless Buttercream for icing
- Colouring buttercream with the right colours
- Mise-en-place for Icing
- Preparing the tools requires for Icing process
- Torting the cake using serrated knife
- Building the cake layers using Dam method.
- Perfect way to get straight clean sides and flat top.
- Double board method for achieving sharp edges
- Creating a concerete look with buttercream
- Carving the buttercream to give a Kintsugi effect
- Best way to give a metallic shine on cakes
- Using wafer paper for making sails and different textures
- Step by step guide to achieve the perfect result.