Explore the art of square colored ganache icing, as you learn to stencil intricate damask designs using white ganache itself. Complete your masterpiece with an exquisite Ikibana-inspired fresh floral arrangement, adding a touch of natural beauty to your edible work of art.
Note: The course includes the icing technique, the frosting recipe; it doesn’t cover the sponge recipe.
- Production of white chocolate ganache for icing
- Colouring white chocolate ganache with the right colours
- Mise-en-place for Icing
- Preparing the tools requires for Icing process
- Torting the cake using serrated knife
- Building the cake layers using Dam method.
- Perfect way to get straight clean sides and flat top.
- Double board method for achieving sharp edges
- Stencilling technique with Ganache on Ganache.
- Safe method to use Fresh flowers on Cakes
- Assembly of fresh flowers in an arrangement on a cake.
- Step by step guide for achieving the perfect result.